Hemp CBD Coconut Oil
If you’ve been looking for different ways to add CBD to your daily health routine, CBD coconut oil is a great option for you! Why not incorporate CBD into the very foods you’re already eating with our cooking oil?
Coconut oil has received a lot of attention for its great health properties, such as supporting the digestive and immune systems, providing antioxidants, and additional health benefits. It could be the case that you’re already cooking with coconut oil, and that’s great, but with the added hemp CBD, you get the benefits of CBD and coconut oil all at once. This Coconut Oil + Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil can be used to replace butter and oil in most recipes. No refrigeration needed! It has a very stable and long shelf life.
Quick Tip: Freeze individual portions in an ice cube tray and store them in an airtight container for pre-measured serving sizes to toss in the pan when you’re ready to use them.
- Perfect for both cooking and baking!
- Can replace oil and butter in most recipes.
- Coconut Oil + Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil is high in CBD providing you with 15mg of CBD per tablespoon.
- Coconut oil is well known for its positive effects on heart health, weight loss, digestion, calcium absorption, and much more!
- Expedited shipping not available with this product.
Bottle size: NET 6.8 Fl. Oz. (200ml)
Give some of these recipes we've experimented with a try or create your own!
Morning Boost Smoothie (makes 1 serving)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil + Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ ounces kale or spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 10 ounces frozen pineapple
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
Blend coconut oil, chia seeds, kale/spinach. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Drink immediately, and enjoy!
Easy Banana Mini Muffins (makes 12 mini muffins)
- 1 cup whole wheat flower
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil + Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoomn ground cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350. Grease mini muffin tray with coconut oil and set aside. Take large mixing bowl (or food processor with S blade) and add ingredients as follows: whole wheat flour, Coconut Oil+ Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil, eggs, mashed bananas, baking soda, maple syrup/honey, cinnamon. Blend until mostly smooth (some banana chunks are ok). Spoon the batter into muffin tray and bake 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Flip muffin tray onto cooling rack to cool to room temperature. Muffins can be frozen or stored for up to 5 days.
Chocolate Chip & Coconut Oil Cookies
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil + Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheet with parchment. Beat coconut oil and sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, mix in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to mixer. Stir in chocolate chips. Scoop dough into 2 tbsp rounds. Place on baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown.
Lime and Coconut Salad Dressing
- ½ cup cilantro, lightly packed
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon lime zest +1/4 cup lime juice
- ¼ cup stirred coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil + Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil
Blend cilantro, lime zest and juice, coconut milk, salt, sugar, mustard, and jalapeno and puree until smooth, about one minute. With motor still running, slowly drizzle in coconut oil until an emulsion begins to form. Allow dressing to reach room temperature before serving. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate for 3 days.